[*] Anyone read the VoipJet TOS?

Sean A. Walberg sean at ertw.com
Mon Apr 25 15:21:32 CDT 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, John Lange wrote:

> With regard to the modem, are those calls being handled by a modem card
> built into the Cisco or are they just passed through to some other
> device?

Internally...  The AS5350 I've got has 2 PRI ports and 60 internal modems.

> Can the Cisco be setup to recognize data calls and direct that to a
> different dial peer?

AFAIK just based on DID, not by listening (it would have to pick up the
call to do that)

> Asterisk has fax detection built in but it only works on Zap channels
> (as near as I can figure out). This effectively prevents being able to
> have a single number for both voice & fax which would be a nice feature
> to offer.

Yea, spandsp is on my things to look at.   I can think of some good uses,
too.

Sean

--
Sean A. Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                    http://www.ertw.com