[*] Getting past Demo-Congrats - Help Appreciated

Brent Hawryluk bhawryluk at pbl.ca
Thu Dec 1 14:14:01 CST 2005

Well that's the document I've been using as my bread n' butter, for most of today especially.  I'm currently trying to get each other's phones to ring, my desk extension through the PBX to the Analog phone hooked up and vice versa.  Signed up with FWD too but am getting an error pertaining to "Everyone is busy/congested at this time".

I'll keep plugging away, if you've got any more tips to get me ringing, you know I appreciate them.  Thanks for your time Sean.

Brent