[*] Polycom 300

Brent Hawryluk bhawryluk at pbl.ca
Wed Dec 14 15:08:44 CST 2005

Trying to configure a Polycom 300 to work with @Home.  Having trouble correlating what's required between AMP's "SIP Extension" values and the values available via the Polycom web interface (http://192.168.20.241 in my case) at the phone's IP address.

I figure it's a quick and simple enough process but am having some trouble, figure I'm not too far off.  Currently have a SIP and Analog phone configured but am having trouble with this sort of phone configuration.

Anyone available to get me configured would be much appreciated.