[*] SIP Hardware

Kevin D Scott kevinds at cashette.com
Fri Dec 16 17:01:26 CST 2005

Computer Boulevard/Cbit used to have the Grandstream phones, I'm not sure if
they still do or not.

Or, you could attempt the Vonage cracking that's been floating around on the
net for the PAP2 ATAs.

Hope this helps.

Kevin
-------------------------
Does anyone have any SIP phones for sale? I am looking to get started
with Asterisk and I would rather get something local if possible.

An X100P would be handy too ;-)

shawn
--------------
When I did seem them on their Website they were on the expensive side.

These prices are reasonable.

http://store.voxilla.ca/home.php

-- Bill
Yes, a little expensive, but it fits the Local part of the request.  As
usual, ordering online, usually results in better prices.  And you would get
better phones then the Grandstreams.

Computer Boulevard is the only place around that I've seen unlocked VoIP
equipment in.

Kevin