[Fwd: Re: [*] Any interest for a meeting next week]

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Dec 29 14:56:40 CST 2005

BTW, be careful before you buy the WTR54g these days. There are many,
many versions of this product and in current models Linksys has cut back
drastically on the RAM.

And Jay mentioned the next incarnation of the 54g won't even be running
linux or be flashable at all.

However, there is supposed to be a "hobbiest" linksys product coming out
which will still be flashable.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872