[*] QoS on Shaw

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu May 5 10:45:00 CDT 2005

Bill, what exactly is a DOCSIS modem?

The modem I have here which was given to me when we upgraded to Shaw
Extreme is a "Motorola SB5100 SURFBoard Cable Modem". Is this the
DOCSIS?

That doesn't seem to jive with what I know about the Shaw phone service
as it doesn't have anything on it that looks related to phones.

One administrative note; can we change the list so replies go to the
list? I Don't know how others feel about that but I find it more
convenient.

--
John Lange
President OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872