[*] New Sipura er.. Linksys.. er.. Cisco? Phone

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Oct 13 12:01:42 CDT 2005

I actually like my 841. I've had it for a few months now with no
problems.

Here is what I don't like about it:

- This display is near impossible to read.
- Software upgrade to get 4 lines?
- keys are a bit "squishy"
- People can not hear you on the speaker phone. You can hear them fine.
- Lines do not roll-over when busy. You have to build this crazy
complicated dial-plan to make effective use of the additional lines.
(the grandstream xp2000 rolls-over automatically)
- handset has perpetual background noise even when on hook.

I haven't had any reliability problems but thats something to keep an
eye out for.

John