[*] next meeting Tues April 4th

Jay McDonald jay at forecasttech.com
Sun Apr 2 18:40:32 CDT 2006

No can do Bill. Sorry.

Jay

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 19:24 -0600, Bill Reid wrote:

> I will confirm the location but I believe the Boardroom is available at GWN.
>
> I will be giving a Voice over the Internet talk at Epic Tech Day on the 4th so I
> will repeat some of that stuff (probably alternatives to Skype(Gizmo) and
> Asterisk and OpenSer running on a WRT54G).
>
> Any other items you would like to talk about? Is any one using or played with
> other SIP services like FWD or Gizmo?
>
> I am keen on integrating Jabber/XMPP with Asterisk and SER. Has anyone look into
> this?
>
> Shawn was keen on demoing Asterisk running on a Soekris but unfortunately he is
> out of town for a while. Perhaps at the next meeting.
>
> c u next Tues,
> Bill

Jay McDonald
ForeCast Technology Inc.
jay at forecasttech.com
www.forecasttech.com
PH: 204-782-2730
FX: 204-480-4800
This message and any documents attached are intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized
disclosure is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.
Thank you.