[*] interestnig article on crtc ruling

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 10 09:59:22 CDT 2006

LES.NET (1996) INC. wrote:
> It looks like they threw that article together without actually reading
> the decision.
>
> Their comments " and the incumbents must provide access to their networks
> for six months. "  is not even in the decision.
>
> There are several areas where they talk about the previous 6 month window
> for statistics, but nothing about access, that I can find.

I had read similar comments eleswhere. I assumed the item in the CRTC decision

"The ILEC has, for the six months prior to the application, met individual
standards for each of the 14 specified competitor quality of service (Q of S)
indicators of the rate rebate plan (RRP) for competitors, when the results are
averaged across the six-month period;"

I assumed that some of the 14 Q of S indicators would apply to access.

-- Bill