[*] Linksys Linux Flash Thingy

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 24 08:57:10 CDT 2006

M Bergen wrote:

> Flashed it this weekend, everything seems to work so far. Still playing with
> it though. I am trying to have it run as a client to the AP on my roof. A
> meeting devoted to programming these buggers would be nice, or as Les

I have mine working as a client. Setting as a client in the GUI did not cut it
for me. I had to go and play with the VRAM variables. All the information for
doing it is in the OpenWRT doc.  The big issue for me was that Linksys changed
the interface names on various versions of the router.  The GUI was using the
wrong names.

-- Bill