[*] Linksys Linux Flash Thingy

Hernan Popper hernanp at key.com.ar
Mon Apr 24 17:53:03 CDT 2006

Indeed, NCIX.com, WRT54GL.

It was, if I remember OK, $75 (I paid $93 final with taxes and shipping),
less $20 MIR.

Now it's 87.80+Tax -20 MIR,
http://search.ncix.com/displayproductdetail.php?sku=17408&vpn=WRT54GL&manufacture=Linksys

Flashing it was amazingly simple, just upload the new firmware and ready to
go.

Hernan

PS: Bill, I guess the first time I did it, I did read the FAQs :)