[*] Asterisk User Group Meeting at Fall VON -- Boston Sept 11-14

Steve Lecomte Steve at iotum.com
Thu Aug 31 10:20:12 CDT 2006

I've been working Carl Ford @ Pulver and Schuyler Deerman @ Digium to
put the Asterisk User Group Meeting together so we'll be sure to have a
Canadian presence.  If you plan on attending VON please send me an
email. If you want to show off your 'stuff' be sure to let Carl know
now.

sl

The most ASTERISK activities at Fall VON ever
Boston Sept 11-14
http://www.von.com/

This VON is going to show the direct impact of Asterisk in the market.
Besides the sessions and activities below we have many companies and
groups who are using Asterisk to develop new services. With all these
activities we have decided one more part of the program should be
highlighted.
We have set up a special user group meeting on Wednesday night for all
members of the VON Community in room 211 at 6PM. Anyone who is attending
VON in any capacity is welcome to participate. If you want to show what
your doing with Asterisk send an email to carl.ford at pulvermedia.com
It is our belief that this will be the richest participation of the
Asterisk community ever, so it is my strong suggestion that you identify
your desire to participate now. And come early so you can put in for the
Digium / Asterisk raffle.
To Register for free access to the Exhibit Floor including the Digium
pavilion and to attend the Asterisk User Group meeting use the priority
code ASTERVON, or follow this link to register
https://secure.pulver.com/von/register.html
But wait there is more.
On Wednesday at 8:30 until 10:00 in the morning Olle E. Johansson CEO of
Edvina will be providing a tutorial called Meet Asterisk - The Open
Source IPBX. And on Thursday morning Olle will provide a tutorial on the
latest release of Asterisk (v1.4).
To view more details click here http://www.pulver.com/asterisk/ . You
can use the ASTERVON priority code which will save $100 on the
individual sessions and more than that for the combined sessions.
To register go here https://secure.pulver.com/asterisk/register.html
Below are all the activities associated with Asterisk.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Monday pre conference - the SIP Tutorial now includes hands -on SIP
Asterisk implementation training.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Tuesday VON Theater (near the Digium / Asterisk Pavilion)
Joshua Colp speaking and Schuyler Deerman moderating a panel called Next
Generation Networking - Literally. This panel of under 20 types are
shaping our future with the development and efforts. Asterisk, SIP
Foundry and Skype will be part of the discussion.
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Wednesday Asterisk at VON training
8:30 A.M. until 10:00 A.M. Olle E. Johansson CEO of Edvina
Tutorial Meet Asterisk - The Open Source IPBX.
VON Conference 4:45 P.M. - 5:15 P.M. Mark Spencer the President of
Digium will give an Industry Perspective called "An Open Source Carol;
The Ghost of Open Source; Past, Present and Future." Note you must be a
conference attendee to attend.
Asterisk User Group Meeting
After the exhibit hall closes at 6:00 P.M. an Asterisk User Group
meeting will be held in room 211. This will be unstructured and will be
a chance for peers to hear each other out.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Thursday Asterisk at VON training
8:30 A.M. until 10:00 A.M. Olle E. Johansson CEO of Edvina
Tutorial an in depth look at the latest release of Asterisk (v1.4)