[*] Telephony terms and concepts

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Wed Feb 8 08:47:54 CST 2006

I just had a chat with our telecom guy, who used to work for MTS' carrier
group, and is familiar with the service.  He said that while BRI supports
DID, MTS never did it because most of the people buy it for video
conferencing and data service.

He also offered to find a knowlegable account rep if you want.  Send me
your contact info offline, and he'll get a sales dude to call you.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>                    http://ertw.com