[*] New Asterisk Install (another one)

M Bergen mbergen at skyweb.ca
Sun Feb 19 17:45:57 CST 2006

Hey all;
I've installed Debian Sarge, compiled and installed the 2.6.15.4 kernel,
installed asterisk, zaptel, etc with no error, everything seems to be up and
running. Zttools sees my fxo card (modem with ambient chip) but when I try
calling the PBX does not answer.
Its been an exhausting weekend, so I may of missed something simple...
I have not configured a dialplan yet, is that required? I'm kind of assuming
out of the box the pbx would pick up.
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.
Mark