[*] Call Routing help

Ron Dallmeier ron at xtremedevices.com
Sat Feb 25 22:22:09 CST 2006

I agree with Sean. The called # is not passed on a regular pots line. You
may want to consider two plain pots lines so that you can continue to use
your phone while the kids are talking or get better yet get a ITSP service
if your broadband connection is decent.

ISDN should also solve your dilema but it certainly won't save you any money.

...Ron