[*] ISDN

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 27 17:29:12 CST 2006

M Bergen wrote:

> I just talked to them and was told multiple DID's were not possible with
> thier ISDN and they suggested I try thier MegaLink. Not sure what
> MegaLink costs, but it sounds expensive.

Isn't megalink a PRI?

Again I would strongly suggest to not go down the BRI route.  Why don't you just
go over the Internet to an ITSP. The problem with a BRI is it is only two lines.
It does not scale well.

Les.Net is offering SDSL in downtown Wpg which means you can connect at 2.3 Megs
to his servers for the price of one BRI. I am not trying to pushing Les's
service but this is the direction that the technology is moving. A BRI solution
is expensive with a very short life.

You want to use one big pipe not a bunch of small ones.

-- Bill