[*] Polycom 300 Outgoing Calls

Brent Hawryluk bhawryluk at pbl.ca
Wed Jan 18 13:20:15 CST 2006

After working on other projects, I'm back on the Asterisk at Home highway.  Still having issues calling outside the office on the Polycom 300 IP phone.  Can do so from an Analog and X-Lite SIP through the PBX.  Do I need some config files?  I read something about that and never got a response from one who posted such, saying he'd supply them if contacted.  I have my Polycom set up as a SIP phone in the AMP, figure that's right.

Anyone who can offer some suggestions to get me where I need to go; or who has a Polycom or another type of IP phone configured in @Home, and are willing to fill me in on what's configured on each browser-based page and where, that would be tremendous.

Aside from this hurdle, I have all phones able to call each other, voicemail through browser and on the phone through Comedian Mail and such.

Thanks.