[*] Mark Spencer and Digium - they want our feedback.

Steve Lecomte Steve at iotum.com
Fri Jul 7 17:35:58 CDT 2006

Hello Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto and Winnipeg

Mark Spencer - has agreed to participate in an upcoming Ottawa Asterisk
Group Meeting when we coordinate his schedule with ours.

In the meantime, Digium has asked us directly to tell them how they can
further support our group as well as the other Canadian groups in
Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg and soon to be Vancouver and Calgary groups.

This is your chance to provide your input and comments - send me your
thoughts steve at iotum.com

I'll consolidate everyone's our comments as well publish our collective
feedback.

Steve
my-iotum <http://www.myiotum.com/>  +1 (613) 686-6609
The only number you need to reach me.