[*] where to buy a cheap IP Phone in Canada?

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 24 20:32:56 CDT 2006

Hernan Popper wrote:

> I'm looking for an IP phone with 2 RJ-45 and PPPoE, in order to avoid
> having to install a router between the phone and the internet.
> I've seen on the web the grandstream, the soyo, but have never played

I see that the Linksys/Sipura phones do not support PPPOE. The Grandstream BT200
meets your requirements but it does not seem to be available at least in the
Canadian stores that I checked. It was released Jun 5 so I would assume it would
be available shortly. I have used the BT-100 and it was adequate.

-- Bill