[*] Double Ring

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Mar 13 10:52:25 CST 2006

Thats a good thought but I don't think thats the problem.

We have quite a few PAP2s that are running version 2 of the firmware and
we are also getting the same problem with "hard" phones like the 941 &
841.

It also does not happen on sip-to-sip calls, only sip-to-zap calls.

--
John Lange
OpenIT ltd. www.Open-IT.ca (204) 885 0872