[*] Double Ring

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Mar 16 09:35:00 CST 2006

Bill, I have just re-confirmed that in sip.conf;

[general]
progressinband=no

Does indeed solve the issue for me on Asterisk 1.2.5.

I tried commenting it out and sure enough the double-ring sound is back.

You would think that with that setting voip-to-voip calls would have no
ring sound at all but that is not the case.

--
John Lange