[*] Suggestions for Dec meeting

Dan Keizer ve4drk at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 29 06:47:25 CST 2006

Would be interesting ... I downloaded the ISO on the weekend and tried
to load it up on one of my older "server" machines -- a pentium class
200 -- no go .. must be using only newer processors and probably no k6
support (another one of my other older 'servers') :-)

Too bad .. I noticed this was the same issue on the asterisk at home ->
trixbox stuff .. older processors are not that well supported.

I think I'll load it up on a vm on my laptop and see if I can bring it
in to the meeting ...

Dan.