[*] Changing "reply to" for list

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Thu Nov 30 13:06:44 CST 2006

I agree with the change back to the old way as I have subsequently
discovered that Evolution has a "Reply to List" function (CTRL-L) and I
have gotten used to using it.

The only problem is that Microsoft users do not have an email client
with "reply to list" therefore they must remember to hit "reply to all"
which results in the sender getting two copies of the message or if they
forget the reply does not get back on the list.

Not a big deal.

John