[*] Shaw performance issues affecting voip (among other things)

Ray Bowler rbowler at winnipegit.com
Thu Sep 7 11:44:18 CDT 2006

After speaking to a few 'support' people at Shaw and getting the standard "We've had no reported problems" and "The levels on your modem look fine theres no problems" runaround, I ended getting the issue marginally escalted at this point.

If that smokeping chart was not 'publicly available' via a web link, would it be possible to get at least a screenshot? Also,
If anyone has any traceroutes/mtr output etc etc indicating problems that would appear to be affecting Voip quality, please forward to:

wpg.help at shaw.ca
ATTN: John Simpson

Thanks!

Ray