[*] Asterisk 1.4 Beta2

Kevin D Scott kevinds at cashette.com
Fri Sep 22 17:10:38 CDT 2006

I noticed Beta2 has been posted on the www.asterisk.org homepage.  Does
anybody have a list of the new features/fixes?  I poked around on their site
for a bit, all I could find earlier was that the list would be made and
published soon.

Also, I'm using les.net for origination, does anybody else have issues with
DTMF not being received correctly?  Its good when I call in from work using
the PBX, but calling in from any regular analog lines, some tones get
duplicated and or triplicated, my Telus cell phone is especially bad, does
anybody else know of this?  Have a fix?  Where to look?

Thanks for your time,

Kevin