[*] Skype challenger

Sean Walberg sean at ertw.com
Thu Sep 28 11:42:34 CDT 2006

I always am suspicious when the word "challenger" is used.  A high school
hockey team can be challengers to an NHL team, though the results are all
but certain.

The thing about Skype is "it works".  I know people here have skype running,
despite the firewall rules we have to block most P2P stuff.  I fired up
busta, and was immediately blocked by our proxy server and the application
failed.

Sean

Sean Walberg <sean at ertw.com>    http://ertw.com/