[*] install on fc5 questions

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Fri Jan 12 15:28:45 CST 2007

I want to set up an old PIII as a VOIP pbx server to handle personal
phone calls over SIP.  First, though, I have a PIII with 512Mb RAM, as a
general purpose workstation, and want to install it on the FC5 operating
system, as a learning howto project.  I'm hooked up to the regional
Qwest monopoly with their 26Kb download DSL crap they call broadband,
and not sure if they're going to cooperate (cynical).  Is there a
special audio card I need, before starting?  I'm currently using IBM
82801 sound card.
Thanks, Tom