[*] Asterisk @ LinuxWorld Toronto

simon-maug at uc.org simon-maug at uc.org
Wed Jan 17 20:03:38 CST 2007

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that the Toronto Asterisk User Group is
working with LinuxWorld Toronto (now called IT360.ca) and CLUE.ca to add
a 3 day Asterisk stream to their conference April 30th - May 2nd.

So, the hunt is on for speakers, and high profile Asterisk / open source
telephony deployments targeting 3 main audiences: enthusiasts, system
integrators, and policy makers. If you're interested in presenting, or
know someone we should approach, please contact us.

We're also very keen on involving the rest of the Asterisk community in
Canada and invite you to join in on the planning. We're running a mailing
list & wiki to coordinate:

 planning-subscribe at taug.ca / planning at taug.ca
 http://wiki.taug.ca/wiki/LinuxWorld_2007_Planning

Cheers,