[*] Tues meeting

Paul root at nizon.ca
Fri Jun 1 00:29:09 CDT 2007

I've never been to a meeting as of yet... looks interesting... you guys up
for someone new?

Anywho, I spent about an hour or so getting HUDLite working, it was damn
near impossible to find the standalone server. (I'll post the link if I find
it again)
I did get it to connect (you need to install an IRC server) but it won't
show any extensions, I probably just have to add them to the config :P

I'll post more details if I get it fully working.

Install guide is here: http://www.hudlite.org/documentation.htm