[*] Re: Asterisk Digest, Vol 33, Issue 9

Paul root at nizon.ca
Sat Sep 22 01:58:45 CDT 2007

It doesn't disable traffic shaping.
As far as I know it simply enables the QoS features on the modem itself.

I'm a TSR at Shaw (shh don't tell anyone) and they don't even give us any
details on EQOS.

I've also tried it on my own account, doesn't do any better of a job than my
linksys router.

There is no first month free, only for Xtreme.