[*] shaw PRI + CID

Theodore Baschak theodore at nerdzone.ca
Tue Jun 17 16:20:50 CDT 2008

Good Afternoon:

I've got my d-channels problem figured out on my PRI now, however I'm
unable to get callerID set.

I've tried various things..

-setting CID number (using the old an new style syntax)
-setting CID name/number (using the old and new style syntax)
-setting CID name/number + caller presentation (again, using old and new
style syntax)
-setting CID number only + caller presentation (old/new syntax)

Basically I'm fairly certain that shaw isn't accepting my callerID (its
one of the 10 numbers that comes in, and they say that my CID takes
priority, and that I can set the callerID to anything thats coming in.
But its not a supported PBX system so theres the usual fun that goes
along with that.

Basically I'm using the exact same line as what les.net has for my
outgoing peer that connects to a BELL PRI, but its not working.

Are there any debug commands that'll let me see if they're rejecting my
CID? I've tried the pri debug span 1 and pri intense debug span 1, but I
don't know what I'm looking for here.

Theo