[*] dial plan q

chris friesen cfriesen at telenium.ca
Fri May 16 10:17:11 CDT 2008

Hi all , I am configuring my very first asterisk box running on RedHat
Ent v5...  and I'm slow on the uptake so...

At any rate I am trying to figure out a call routing scenario.  I am
going to be installing a partial pri, running Asterisk with a pika
board. Currently, I am testing an analog pika board. Using linksys phones.

What I am thinking is that I would like people who call the 800 number
to have a different route than those calling the local number.
I believe those inbound line ID's are ANI ?  E.g. 800 people will route
to an auto attendant, local call will get operator or if they are
calling the directly it rings the extension.

Any suggestions / examples on how I would be able to achieve this?  I
have been looking around but nothing is obvious enough for my tiny brain.

thanks
chris