[*] Sept 1st meeting

Bill Reid billreid at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 26 13:06:13 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I hope your summer was pleasant. It would have been so much better if we had
days like today.

Has anyone tested out the Skype channel? I started but never got finished since
I had to upgrade my server to a newer release. Perhaps before the trial runs out
on the 31st. I see that you can now buy it for $66 per channel(includes the
G.729 license).

If you scan the forum people are having success with the Skype channel but there
seems to be a lot of gotchas. For example:
http://forums.digium.com/viewtopic.php?t=70536

There appears to be topics so far for next Tues meeting. We could just meet at
Epic or go out for a beer.  Any suggestions?

-- Bill