[*] Assistance wanted

AJCC ajcc at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 3 12:38:05 CDT 2009

I am having problems going on line with my skype program. I can open the skype page but I can not go on line. I have a symbol appearing  that is grey in colour with the interior of the symbol continually moving and resembles a circle with a line going through it somewhat like a no parking sign. When I try and change the on line status the only one that responds is the off line feature. I have carried out a full virus scan which was negative and have removed the program and downloaded again all without success. I would very much appreciate any advice as to how I can solve this problem

Alan Curd