[*] Asterisk Digium Open Telephony Conference Planing for April 7, 2010 question

Bruce Cole bcole at plumcom.ca
Wed May 6 16:34:17 CDT 2009

Hi there

I've just started to work on our event for 2010 and wanted to 'reach
out' to your community and ask what you would like to see and who you
would like to meet that would make for a compelling reason to visit with
us at the third annual TAUG sponsored Asterisk Digium Open Telephony
Conference. Here is a link to the current year just completed:
http://www.it360.ca/index.php/asterisk-open-telephony-conference.html

Although the presentations may not hold the same meaning as being there,
I've also included the link to all the presentations currently
available.
http://www.it360.ca/index.php/presentations-for-download.html

Some of the obvious questions would include:
Who would you like to learn from?
What vendors would you like to connect with?
Appropriate charge to attend - this year the conference was $247.50
Hotel rate was $125 per night for single or double.
Other comments or thoughts ....

Your time is appreciated and I'd like to include your ideas in our
planning.

Kind regards

Bruce Cole
Producer