[*] Lunch Tuesday!

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:40:06 CDT 2010

Hey there Les -- too bad, but yeah, stuff happens

 -- let's do lunch anyways guys, I will be hungry -- whoever shows up
shows up :-)
I've been doodling with the freepbx side of things and google
voice/gizmo etc ... so i'm

I'm all for a beer meeting next week as well and we can hear about
Les's exploits -- there are a few fine local establishments.

Dan.