[*] (no subject)

Michael Loney MLoney at bsdsolutions.com
Tue Oct 12 08:43:08 CDT 2010

Dear readers,

                I maintain a small trixbox deployment consisting of ~30
IP phones and a server with 6 incoming MTS lines. Recently I was asked
to investigate adding VOIP lines to the server to reduce costs.

                My question for the mailing list is this: Who offers the
best VOIP service in Manitoba? I am looking for good service and tech
support as I am still fairly new to asterisk systems in general. Any
related advise on VOIP deployments would be very welcome as well.

Regards,

Michael