[*] audio delay

Chris Friesen cfriesen at telenium.ca
Mon Mar 14 17:09:01 CDT 2011

Good point, I had tried it from the switch and set my port to monitoring.  I
also did one from Switchvox and captured the error
I did a wireshark RTP stream analysis and all I see is clean.

Max delta = 22.98 ms at packet no. 158783
Max jitter = 0.60 ms. Mean jitter = 0.14 ms.
Max skew = -4.16 ms.
Total RTP packets = 5714   (expected 5714)   Lost RTP packets = 0 (0.00%)
Sequence errors = 0
Duration 114.26 s (-477 ms clock drift, corresponding to 7967 Hz (-0.42%)

I've got a call into Telus, waiting to see if there are any human life forms
on that planet.