[*] OT - looking for help in WPG

Martin Glazer sourceforge at glazer.ca
Mon Mar 28 16:22:52 CDT 2011

Hey,

I am looking to install an Asterisk server for a potential client of
mine. They have locations in both Calgary and Winnipeg.
As I am in Calgary, I'm looking for some help in Winnipeg.

Can anyone recommend a local electrician or network wiring company as I
need to obtain an estimate for the wiring of a building?

Secondly, if this does go ahead, I will probably need someone that can
provide on-site support for the Asterisk server on an as-needed basis -
any recommendations?

If you have any thoughts, then I do monitor the mailing list (digest),
but you can also reply to me directly - mglazer AT eguest.ca

Thanks

Martin