[*] EPIC Technology Day - October 25

Bill Yaeger b.yaeger at epic.ca
Wed Oct 19 15:08:21 CDT 2011

You can heckle John Lange in the Epic presentation

Bill Yaeger, Unified Communications Solutions
EPIC Information Solutions
P:  204.480.5184  Cell: 204.230.7292 F: 204.453.2400   E: b.yaeger at epic.ca
167 Sherbrook  |  Winnipeg, MB  Canada  |  R3C 2B7  |  www.epic.ca

Education, Collaboration and Innovation - find it all at EPIC Technology Day.  Visit WWW.TECHDAY.CA to register for the next edition of this award-winning event, coming up on October 25, 2011!

Follow us on Facebook:  Facebook.com/EPICInformationSolutions
Follow us on Twitter:   Twitter.com/EPICinformation