[*] DIDs for rural Manitoba

David Peters peters.david.live at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:18:37 CDT 2011

I don't know if I am too impatient, but after waiting since 2009 for the
DIDs for rural Manitoba to be available, I think that if it went a little
slower, it would be going backwards.
As far as I can tell, there are two registered CLECs for rural Manitoba are
Les.net and Provincial Tel Inc. So far, I only see Winnipeg DIDs available
from Les.net. Provincial Tel Inc doesn't offer DID for sale at all from what
I have found so far, so I have no idea what their plans are.

The DIDs I am interested in are for Winkler, Altona and Steinbach areas.

Does anyone know what's going on or have additional information?

Thanks,

David