[*] VOIP on Rocket Hub

Dan Keizer ve4drk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 15:42:27 CDT 2011

I'd think we'd have similar results with just using a 3G connection on a
smart device.

I have numerous VoIP clients on my iPhone (on the rogers network) .. and
yes, there is significant jitter/lag ... it will do in a pinch to use over
the 3G network, but certainly wifi is much more preferable.
I use this setup on a consistent basis at work and at home (VoIP iPhone
client on wifi) and have fairly good results.

Dan.