[*] Asterisk help needed... Forwarding calls based on Google calendar

Hernan Popper hernan at popper.ca
Wed Dec 9 14:45:45 CST 2015

Hi Everybody!

Long time since last time we got together... what is everybody doing these
days?

Have a question, and I hope some Asterisk guru can help me... I need to
configure/program an asterisk to forward incoming calls to different phone
numbers, based on information located on a google calendar.

The calendar would have the number to call (possibly as the summary or
description) and asterisk will check, for each incoming call, which number
to forward the call to during that time slot.

I've been looking at asterisk & Google calendar integration, and it looks
like asterisk could get this information quite easily, and it looks like
could be implemented without much coding, but I am not an asterisk
developer...

This is what I found:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Calendaring+Dialplan+Functions

Any help will be extremely appreciated!