[Muug] Re: MUUG Meeting, Sept 11, 7:30PM -- Linux At The Movies

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Mon Sep 10 12:20:27 CDT 2001

------ Forwarded Article <9nislu$9jj$1 at canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca>
------ From gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca (Gilbert E. Detillieux)

In article <9n31q6$m2t$1 at canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca>, on September 4, I wrote:
>    Please note our meeting location:  IBM Canada's offices in the TD
>    Centre, at the corner of Portage and Main. We gather in the lobby on
>    the main floor - please try to be there by about 7:15 PM. Steve Moffat
>    will then take us up to the meeting room just before the meeting
>    starts at 7:30. Don't be late, or you may not get in.
>
>    Parking is available either in the parkade behind the TD building,
>    off Albert Street, or in the ground level lot just north of the TD
>    building. Entrance to the lot is from Albert Street, behind the
>    parkade. Either way, parking is a $1.25 flat rate for the evening.
>    You purchase your ticket from a dispenser, so make sure you've got
>    exact change - a loonie and a quarter, or 5 quarters.

I've since found out that the Albert Street parkade has raised its
evening/weekend rate to $2.  You'll need to buy two $1 tickets (a loonie or
4 quarters for each of the two tickets) if you wish to park there for the
evening of the meeting.

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail: <gedetil at muug.mb.ca>
Manitoba UNIX User Group	Web:	http://www.muug.mb.ca/