Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Oct 16 17:52:42 CDT 2001

I noticed that there are 44 of us on the <muug-announce at muug.mb.ca> mailing
list, but only 10 of us on <roundtable at muug.mb.ca>.  Those of you not on the
"roundtable" list will have missed a couple messages following up on last
week's discussion on the upcoming release of Red Hat 7.2.  (Official release
date is October 22, by the way.)

So, if you're not already on the list, I encourage you to subscribe now:

The "rountable" list is meant to be a forum for follow-ups to topics
discussed at the meetings, or for round-table-style discussion on other
topics that come up between meetings.  Of course, for this to be effective,
we need to reach a certain critical mass.  So, please subscribe, and stay
involved!

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/