[Muug] Participez au projet parrains.linux

muug-announce at muug.mb.ca muug-announce at muug.mb.ca
Fri Aug 17 13:21:53 CDT 2007

A bad translation in case you don't speak trench but wanted to understand:

Hello, I recently created this site.
A phone book of Linuxien while suggesting helping personally those
who(which) begin or who(which) progress in the use of a system GNU /
LINUX.

This site, initially conceived for only France, addresses henceforth
all French-speaking Linuxiens.
To exist completely he(it) needs a consequent list of " Godfathers and
Godmothers " of all the French-speaking countries. I hope that the
team of MUUG will be a part of it.

Besides, any help or remark will be welcome to develop this site
(which still presents certainly some errors).
You can follow and participate in the discussions:
-sur le projet (le fond) :
http://www.developpez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=372830
-sur le site (la forme):
http://www.developpez.net/forums/showthread.php?t=373281