[Muug] MUUG server maintenance - starting Friday 2022-Jan-07, around 19:00

MUUG meeting announcements muug-announce at muug.ca
Sat Jan 8 23:21:14 CST 2022

The new server is in place, and running happily.  We’ve already seen download activity in excess of what the old server could do, so that’s good.  We’ve also fixed one or two broken mirrors, while we were at it.
If you notice anything that isn’t working properly, please let board at muug.ca<mailto:board at muug.ca> know!
-Adam