[Muug] Reminder: MUUG BBQ, Tonight, July 12, 6:30pm

MUUG meeting announcements muug-announce at muug.ca
Tue Jul 12 09:48:46 CDT 2022

A reminder that the MUUG BBQ is this evening.  (Details below.)  At this
point, we're past the RSVP deadline, but we can probably accommodate a
few more people (especially if they bring a potluck item to share).  So,
please do let us know if you plan to come, and haven't already let us
know...

MUUG BBQ: Tuesday, July 12th, 2022

MUUG is having a summer BBQ and everyone is invited!  Spouses, children,
and significant others are also welcome to attend.