[RndTbl] power filter

author millward at Ms.UManitoba.CA
Fri Dec 21 09:54:21 CST 2001

Could someone advise me on a good
power line filter to filter out electical spikes?
A couple weeks back the electric motor
on my furnace fan died. Since then, whenever
the furnace fan starts,  there's some disturbance
on the computer monitor screen. I'm not sure
how serious this is, but I'd like to put a stop
to it. I've got a cheap Magnavox ($35) surge
protector with a 15 amp circuit breaker, but its
obviously not doing anything for this problem.
First thing in January ( when I've got the money)
I'll have someone qualified take a good look
at that furnace fan.