[RndTbl] Microsoft and Unisys at it again?...

Gilbert E. Detillieux gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 17 11:20:31 CDT 2002

A friend forwarded a copy of one of yesterday's Top5 "Little Fivers" to me,
which pokes fun at a new anti-Unix campaign by Microsoft and Unisys...

http://topica.com/lists/Top5Internet/read/message.html?mid=1606707057&sort=d&start=29

The list is amusing, but I found the included link to this c|net news
article even more interesting and also rather amusing...

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-870805.html

I remeber a time when Unisys was actually a big proponent of Unix, but they
haven't done much lately to endear themselves to the open source community!

--
Gilbert E. Detillieux		E-mail:	<gedetil at cs.umanitoba.ca>
Dept. of Computer Science	Web:	http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/